Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Leyden MD
Dr. James Leyden, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Radnor, PA, with other offices in Philadelphia, PA and Philadelphia, PA . He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Leyden is affiliated with Graduate Hospital, Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System and Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. He speaks English.
Dr. James Leyden has 3 locations
3400 Spruce St
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Dr. James Leyden has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. James Leyden has the following 16 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Contact Dermatitis
- Dandruff (Tinea Capitis)
- Infectious Skin Diseases
- Scalp Dermatoses
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
- Yeast Infection (Cutaneous Candidiasis)
Dr. James Leyden is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Leyden is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Hospital of the University of PA
University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Clinical Practices of the University of Pennsylvania
47 Years Experience
University of Pennsylvania
Graduated in 1966
Dr. James Leyden Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. James Leyden's office for more information.
250 King of Prussia Rd Radnor, PA : (610) 902-2000
3400 Spruce St Philadelphia, PA 19104
3600 Spruce St Philadelphia, PA : (215) 662-2737
Locations & Directions
Dr. James Leyden is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Radnor, PA.