7 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.9

A long wait but worth it

The only reason I gave the Dr a 2 on wait time is because it seemed to take forever waiting for the Dr to come into the waiting room. However, I fully understood why. Dr. Lichter is thorough beyond compaire. He goes through all of your previous tests and makes sure you have all of your questions answered. He is patient and makes you feel as if you are the only patient he is seeing for the day. He is kind and will take as much time as needed to deal with the patients fears, questions and anxiety. I highly recommend him as a Dr. but if you are impatient or on a time schedule, he is not the one for you. I may have been a bit angry from the long wait, but I realized once I met him, he gave me the same amount of care and listened to my concerns as he did the patient before me. So I fully understood after meeting him, why it took so long. My only suggestion is he give a more realistic time for the appointment to the patient so they are not waiting as long.

Dr. James G Lichter is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Natrona Heights, PA.