Dr. James Light Is this you?

Dr. Light is the BEST OBGYN in town!

I went to Dr. Light many years ago for the birth of my son and continue to see him because of his genuine care and concern for each and every patient that walks in his door. He will sit with you and spend more than 30 minutes talking through all your questions or badgering you to get that Cholesterol check done. He's one in a million doctor!!!! A good Christian man, too. After the Birth of my son her gave me a baby book to read by James Dobson! Awesome!

My pregnancy was high risk. Dr. Light was caring and reassuring which is a big plus in a stressful pregnancy. I felt I could safely trust in his knowledge and expertise.