Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James D Lincer has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. James D Lincer has the following 3 expertise
- Chronic Pain
- Cancer Pain
Dr. James D Lincer has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. James D Lincer is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
I have suffered with chronic back pain for over a decade. I have seen too many pain specialists who do a lot of procedures & don't explain. I have seen pain surgeons who want to do surgery (no surprise there.) Dr. James Lincer was the FIRST pain specialist / doctor who actually took the time to FULLY examine my back. My first visit he, actually Dr Lincer himself, spent more time evaluating my pain than the other 6 pain specialists I had seen did combined! He even examined the bottom of my shoes to determine how I walked. After the first exam, Dr James Lincer ordered necessary testing (in my case a bone scan) and had me see a "conservative" surgeon of my choice. Moreover, Dr Lincer explained everything to me with compassion, never pushy or condescending. Unfortunately, and from my experience, many pain doctors/ surgeons do not take the time that Dr James Lincer did. Dr Lincer reminds me of a "pain detective" and is the brightest pain specialist I have seen. He was with Columbia Pain Clinic and was a doctor on my team which helped me beyond words. He now is with Midwest Rehabilitation Assoc During treatment, I spent a lot of time with Dr Lincer. Dr James Lincer has compassion and integrity and I highly recommend him if you suffer from chronic pain. Please at least see 2 specialists before letting any specialist operate on you.
32 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1986
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Dr. James D Lincer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRehabilitation Spinal Associates Sc, 2525 N Mayfair Rd Ste 200, Milwaukee, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James D Lincer in this video.
Dr. James D Lincer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.