Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James R Lingle has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. James R Lingle has the following 15 expertise
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Pelvic Exam
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Hot Flashes
Dr. James R Lingle has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. James R Lingle is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
I was seeing a different ob/gyn, and Dr. Lingle happened to be on duty when I had a miscarriage. He was very gentle and symphathetic during the whole ordeal. I got pregnant again a few months later, and decided to be seen by him. What a whole world of difference! He's genuinely a very caring doctor. You never feel rushed in all of your appointments. He's very personable, great bedside manner.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Lingle is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Ucsd Medical Center
Dr. James R Lingle accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
Locations & DirectionsSouth Metro Ob/Gyn, 601 E Hampden Ave Ste 370, Englewood, CO
Dr. James R Lingle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Englewood, CO.