Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Livingston MD
Dr. James Livingston, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Durham, NC, with other offices in Roxboro, NC and Fayetteville, NC (and 1 other location). He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Livingston is affiliated with Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital, Cape Fear Valley Health System and Behavioral Health Care of Cape Fear Valley. He speaks English.
Dr. James Livingston has 4 locations
Dr. James Livingston has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. James Livingston has the following 2 expertise
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. James Livingston - Posted on September 26th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. James Livingston - Posted on November 30th, 2012
You have lost a valuable asset. To bad. My services are going with Dr. James Livingston
Self-verified patient of Dr. James Livingston - Posted on May 10th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. James Livingston - Posted on March 21st, 2012
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Livingston is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
Cape Fear Valley Health System
Behavioral Health Care of Cape Fear Valley
Cape Fear Valley Medical Center
28 Years Experience
East Carolina University
Graduated in 1985
Dr. James Livingston Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. James Livingston's office for more information.
702 N Main St Roxboro, NC : (336) 599-9271
1463 Pamalee Dr Fayetteville, NC : (910) 482-3000
812 Candy Park Rd Pembroke, NC : (910) 552-1143
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James Livingston, MD - Family Medicine in Durham, NC, in this video.
Dr. James Livingston is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Durham, NC.