Dr. James Lockhart Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Lockhart Jr?

exceptional

Extremely caring and very professional in the entire process from start to follow up and beyond. Nothing but exceptional care and knowledge. Recommend him strongly!

Ms

FABULOUS!!!!!! As I panicked when I learned I had Breast Cancer my primary physician recommended I use Dr. J. Lockhart and I am so thankful to have been so fortunate! I was so upset when I went in to see him and he sat with me and explained everything and answered all my questions. He is so kind, compassionate and a wonderful surgeon. I tell everyone about him and think he deserves the highest score because he is AWESOME! There are VERY FEW doctors that could come up to his standards!

Caring physician

Dr. Lockhart is a wonderful surgeon, and physician. He has a caring spitit for his patients and he makes you feel he has all the time in the world to talk to you and answer any questions. I love his bedside manner. He has done 3 surgeries on me. I would never go to anyone else.

Dr. James Lockhart Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.