Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James M Loddengaard
Dr. James M Loddengaard, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Torrance, CA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Loddengaard is affiliated with Little Company Of Mary San Pedro Hospital, Torrance Memorial Medical Center and Providence Little Co of Mary Medical Center Torrance. Dr. Loddengaard has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James M Loddengaard has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. James M Loddengaard has the following 8 expertise
- Spinal Stenosis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Fractures
- Back Injuries
Dr. James M Loddengaard has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. James M Loddengaard is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Dr Loddergard spent 5 minutes with me, said there was nothing that could be done to help me. He was dismissive toward me, he treated me like I was making it up. I scheduled an appointment with another doctor in his own practice group who took time, ordered an MRI and found the cause of some serious spinal issues. I would never see or recommend this Dr Loddergard to anyone I care about. Nobody should be treated this way when they are so vulnerable.
I think it's obvious that this office double or even triple books every appointment. I waited an hour andd forty minutes! I felt like a number with this doctor-no connection at all. To wait so long (both appointments) only to be rushed through my appointment. Not impressed. I will be finding another doctor that actually spends time with his patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2011, 2012, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Loddengaard is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. James M Loddengaard accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsTorrance Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Group, 23456 Hawthorne Blvd Ste 300, Torrance, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James M Loddengaard in this video.
Dr. James M Loddengaard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Torrance, CA.