Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James A Lohan has the following 1 specialty
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
Dr. James A Lohan has the following 11 expertise
- Rectal Pain
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Abdominal Pain
- Rectal Bleeding
- Colon Cancer
- Bowel Resection
Dr. James A Lohan has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 54
Dr. Lohan is an awesome surgeon. My Gastro Intestinal Doctor highly recommended him to perform my bowel resection surgery that included a thick fistula. I have Crohn's Disease. Dr. Lohan is everything my gastroenterologist said he would be. A very professional surgeon whose main concern is his patient's health. He explained the procedure to me and he explained things to me without all that medical lingo. The surgery went perfectly and I am recuperating very well at this time. Dr. Lohan is a credit to his profession,
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2012, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Lohan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Charleston Area Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRobert C Byrd Health Sciences Center, 3110 Maccorkle Ave SE, Charleston, WV
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James A Lohan in this video.
Dr. James A Lohan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charleston, WV.