Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James L Lonquist
Dr. James L Lonquist, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pensacola, FL. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery. Dr. Lonquist is affiliated with Baptist Hospital, Sacred Heart Hospital On The Emerald Coast and Gulf Breeze Hospital. Dr. Lonquist has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. James L Lonquist has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
- Vascular Malformations
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Diabetes Complications
- Varicose Veins
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Heart Transplantation
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Lonquist is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
University Of South Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
University Of Texas Health Science Center
Dr. James L Lonquist accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCardiology Consultants Baptist Campus, 1717 N E St Ste 331, Pensacola, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James L Lonquist in this video.
Dr. James L Lonquist is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pensacola, FL.