Dr. James Loo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Loo?

Front office issues

Posted on January 26th, 2016

My husband is very pleased with Dr Loo, however, we have had issues with the front desk staff, seem to be in a big hurry when calling in, and the nurse practitioner that I see is often very rushed, telling me she is swamped more than once. Need to have questions/concerns written down so as not to forget to ask.

Front office staff sucks

Posted on September 11th, 2015

The front office women, specifically the one with the long black hair and the older one with the bulging eyes are rude. I dread going into the office and having to deal with them. Very unfriendly and respond with attitude. Martha Davidowicz also is a piece of work. I spend more time waiting for her to see me than she spends examining.

The greatest doctor ever, BUT ...

Posted on December 31st, 2014

His current staff is very rude and uncaring, and I will be forced to find another primary care physician since Dr. Loo REFUSES to accept Medicare Insurance. Apparently, he never took the Hipppocratic oath! It appears that his major motivation is the almighty dollar!

Posted on March 21st, 2014

Dr Loo is fantastic. After visiting other doctors in the area, I finally found someone who will LISTEN to the reason I went. I'm glad I found him; he finally found my problem, which turned out to be life-threatening! Thank you, Dr. Loo!I have never waited in his waiting room much longer than 10 minutes. His staff is generally attentive. Dr Loo treats the problem and sets up follow-up appointments if needed. He is sensitive to your insurance requirements. He has an inside lab. I would very much recommend him!

Horrible office staff

Posted on December 11th, 2013

Dr. Loo came highly recommended, but it doesn't matter how good he is if you can't get past the office staff. They always charged us a the full amount upfront even though our insurance pays 90%. Andrea said they couldn't tell how much our insurance would pay. Then she was verbally abusive, argued with me and refused to give us a refund. It took over a month to get our money back!! I asked to have Dr. Loo call us at home, he never did.

Disrespectful and bad staff

Posted on August 10th, 2013

This doctor or the office does not have any respect for a patient's time. They made me wait over 45 minutes inside the room, while I was sitting on the edge of the bed. My back started to hurt for sitting without back rest for that long. The nurse assistant, Christine (I believe), misbehaved when I challenged them. She was a total bltch. James apologized, but the nurse never did. This office is after money and will book way too many patients than they have capacity for. Will not go back. Please stay away.

EXCELLENT, CARING DOCTOR

Posted on September 17th, 2012

I WAS HAVING PROBLEMS WITH MY CURRENT PRIMARY CARE DOCTOR AND ASKED FRIENDS FOR ANY REFERRALS THEY MIGHT HAVE, 2 HIGHLY RECOMMENDED DR. LOO AND I CAN SEE WHY. I HAVE NEVER HAD A DOCTOR SPEND SO MUCH TIME LISTENING TO ME AND HE SEEMS TO REALLY CARE ABOUT THE WELL BEING OF HIS PATIENTS. SO MANY OFFICES ARE LIKE CATTLE CALLS THESE DAYS THAT IT'S REFRESHING TO FIND A DOCTOR THAT STOPS AND LISTENS TO YOU. YES, I HAVE TO WAIT AWHILE BOTH IN THE WAITING ROOM AND THE EXAM ROOM....BUT....I CAN HEAR HIM ON THE PHONE WITH PATIENTS, HELPING OTHERS, AND HE TAKES HIS TIME WITH ME. THAT IS TOTALLY WORTH THE WAIT....

Bittersweet ...

Posted on June 7th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Loo for for 15 years. Dr. Loo has proven to be the most knowledgeable,sincere,and caring physician that I have ever had.Unfortunately, since Dr. Loo DOES NOT accept Medicare, I will be forced to find another provider.

Posted on March 21st, 2011

Great calming office, he talks with you and my children also love him. I have been with him for the past 4 yrs. His front office staff is great. They get you in on the same day if needed with NP.

The Best Doctor in AZ !!

Posted on January 29th, 2011

He is really the best. His ratings need to be 5 stars all the way, cause he deserves it. I am very upset now because he does not take Medicare. I almost want to keep working to keep my insurance to be able to keep Dr Loo.

The staff was very rude!

Posted on October 7th, 2010

The Doctor was very funny and I felt comfortable with him. He answerd all of my questions and got me all squared away with my medcation. I hope he will do something with his staff they all seamed to important.

The best doctor I have ever had!

Posted on August 22nd, 2010