Dr. James Bowles Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. James Bowles?

Great Doctor

Posted on June 16th, 2016

I've known Dr.Bowles for 32 years and I think he is great and quick, with exams and smart. I never know he is even checking me, we talk but we do have a lot in common Horses, dogs, etc so the time goes by fast for exams. I go every year, Had a few quick procedures in the past with him He always calls me back on the cell, and gives me results fast, and if I have questions I call his nurse i never once had trouble with staff or the Doctor, I am already worried what will happen when he retires I would really miss him.

Keep Looking!

Posted on December 18th, 2015

Scheduling staff has no respect for patient time, nearly impossible to make an appointment for annual exam without multiple phone calls and rude to boot. Did not receive test results from last exam, poor bedside manner. Nurses have always been nice, but the rest of the staff and dr. leave much to be desired.

Posted on March 25th, 2015

Very rude and rushed. Upsetting to the point that I cried afterwards .

Happy Patient

Posted on April 26th, 2014

Dr Bowles is a very thorough and kind man. When I get to the office i usually have a very little or no wait time. Most Drs I see i wait a good half hour or more. I don't think that I have had a Dr in years that has spent as much time discussing my health as him. He explains what is going on and when having difficult procedures done he talks you through it. Lets face it the Gyno is no ones favorite place to be but he makes it easy.

Posted on October 15th, 2013

Dr. Bowles has very poor bedside manner, and he was over 45 minutes late for our appointment; he gave no reason or apology for the lateness. He spoke in acronyms and did not try to clarify when I told him I didn't understand what he was saying. I can only hope he is not the doctor on call when I go into labor.

I highley recomend Dr Bowles for all your needs.

Posted on July 21st, 2008

Dr Bowles helped me correctly and quicly diagnose my problem and made my treatment a breeze.

Posted on April 7th, 2017