Dr. James M Brown Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James M Brown?

Open Heart and AVR

Dr Brown saved my life and I will be forever grateful. It takes an amazing heart to save a heart.

Excellent

My husband had open heart surgery on 4/7/15. Dr Brown and his team were very caring through out this whole procedure. My husband was off the vent in record time, up sitting in a chair that night and walking three times the next day. Dr Brown and his staff are excellent. He answered all our questions before during and after the surgery. We never felt rushed or ignored. We would highly recommend Dr Brown. He gave my husband his life back. God Bless

Dr. Brown has been awesome. I have nothing but good things to say about him.

Outstanding care from Dr. Brown and his team of professionals.

He is the best!

Dr. Brown inspires confidence and assurance in open-heart surgery. He carefully explained the procedure prior to surgery and gave me excellent post-operative care and guidance. The success of his surgery is evident by the robust life style I now live and virtually invisible scaring. I would absolutely recommend to anyone needing heart surgery.

Dr. Brown was very solicitous in responding to my questions regarding the impending open-heart surgery. He spent a considerable amount of time prior to the surgery explaining the details of the operation; and subsequent post-operative review with my wife and reassuring her that the operation was completely successful. It was evident that I had selected the right surgeon when one nurse volunteered after my surgery that Dr. Brown takes on the toughest cases without hesitation and is always seeking better solution to solving the patients problem. As a result of his efforts as the lead cardiovascular surgeon, I will resume a better-than-previous active life once my rehabilitation period is completed. I certainly have no hesitation in giving the highest recommendation regarding Dr. Browns professionalism.

just a great caring compassionate doctor i would recommend him to friends and family