Dr. James M Brown Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James M Brown?

Excellent Doctor and Staff

For several years I have been a patient of Dr. Brown. He has always treated me with respect and has a great bedside manner. I am completely satisfied with my care at this facility.

Dr Brown gave me a high comfort level on my first visit as a Doctor

Allows enough time to discuss with you your health issues

Very nice Doctor here in Belleview fl. Don't need to drive to Ocala.Dr.Brown is very paitachont and understanding, good Doctor.

If you're lucky enough to have Dr Brown as your physician you'll have the best care in Florida.

Great Doctor, very caring

20 yrs. of real good care!!

Dr. Brown called my home to tell my wife what to do when I was very sick and could not get to his office! He gives you time, answers questions,and treets you with respect. I am 81yrs.old and wont see any other docter.

???

Really liked Dr Brown's and would recommend him to anyone. Very pleased with staff also.

Retired

Dr Brown is very thorough & explains very well. He also has pleasant manner when explaining. There no need for any follow up after this visit.

Dr Visit

I just moved to Ocala from Clearwater andI had my second regular check up with Dr. Brown and he is so very nice. He goes over all your health issues with you and explains everything. I have always had to wait to see every Dr That Imhad but not with Dr Brown, if your apt is 9 O'clock then you will be in his office at or before the apointment time. Love it, hate waiting. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

we have been patients of dr browns for several years now and we are still surprised at how much time he spends with us each and every visit, making sure we totally understand his diagnosis and how he wants to treat whatever the ailment might be. we are also extremely pleased with the other drs, nurses, arnps and office staff, everyone is friendly, courteous and most important, very professional at their position. we feel that our health care is in very good hands...

Dr. Brown

My husband and I have recently become new patients of Dr. Brown. We have only seen him one time, but if first impressions mean anything we are sure we have made an excellent choice.

A Family Doctor Who Cares

Dr. Brown is the most caring doctor I have encountered in years! He has been spot on with the small problems and ailments I have brought to him AND he takes the time to listen to your concerns. Although I live within The Villages, I haven't found a doctor who comes close to the care provided by Dr. Brown. He will not disappoint.

Dr. James M Brown is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Belleview, FL.