Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James M Bruce has the following 2 specialties
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
Dr. James M Bruce has the following 10 expertise
- Rectal Pain
- Bowel Resection
- Abdominal Pain
- Colon Cancer
- Rectal Bleeding
Dr. James M Bruce is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
As a patient of Dr. Bruce you will be in extremely capable, professional, compassionate and knowledgeable hands. Choosing him as my surgeon and doctor over the past 18 years was one of the best decisions I have ever made in regards to my health and well-being. I am extremely grateful to him and his staff for the amazing care I have received. The trust and confidence I have in Dr. Bruce is an incredibly reassuring feelingâ¦ time and time again he has properly diagnosed, treated and helped me. Talented, astute, kind, wonderful bed-side manner, and a brilliant surgeon and good man are just some of the qualities that make him a trusted and valued doctor in our family.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
39 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 1979
Dr. James M Bruce accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsValley Surgical Specialists, 1125 E Spruce Ave Ste 101, Fresno, CA
Dr. James M Bruce is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fresno, CA.