- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James M Burke Jr has 2 locations
Dr. James M Burke Jr has the following 3 SPECIALTIES
Dr. James M Burke Jr has the following 8 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Migraine Disorder
- Nerve Conduction Studies
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Graduated in 1974
Dr. James M Burke Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. James M Burke Jr
Dr. Burke Jr graduated from the University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry in 1974. Dr. Burke Jr works in Abington, PA and 1 other location and specializes in Internal Medicine, Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Burke Jr is affiliated with Abington Jefferson Health, Hahnemann University Hospital and Thomas Jefferson University Hospital.