Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James M Burke has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. James M Burke has the following 15 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Dr. James M Burke has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. James M Burke is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Dr. Burke is a fine doctor but has nothing to do with his patients before or after the day of surgery. Very unprofessional. His nurse seems like she got her nursing degree online and is also very unprofessional. The office staff seems to be so overworked they can hardly remember their own names. It is a good thing most of Dr. Burke's patients are older because if his patients were younger he wouldn't still have a practice. Do not use this doctor if you like professionalism and courtesy.
He is a great surgeon who did both my knee replacements. The wait for an appointment can often be VERY long, and the staff is not the best. But Dr. Burke is worth it.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
49 Years Experience
Graduated in 1969
Dallas Co Hp Parkland Memorial
Dr. James M Burke accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- FirstCare PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCovenant Medical Group, 3506 21st St Ste 202, Lubbock, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James M Burke in this video.
Dr. James M Burke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lubbock, TX.