Dr. James M Elmore Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. James M Elmore?

Great service

Very good with kids!

Very pleased with our experience with Dr Elmore and my grandson's surgery. He is very good with kids, interacting with them and including them. My grandson was nervous and a bit scared every time we've been, but Dr Elmore puts him at ease quickly. The only issue I have had is with his surgery scheduling person at the Atlanta office. It's difficult to get her t return your calls and answer your questions, but Dr Elmore and the rest of the staff have always been wonderful.

Dr. Elmore and his staff were awesome. He was very friendly and patient with us. He explained what our son had in a way that we could understand. He took as much time with us as needed in order to answer our questions. He was very knowledgeable about my son's condition. Although he had an opinion on what we should do, we did not feel pressured to make a decision. He and his staff were great!

Dr Elmore was awesome! Great pediatric surgeon! Explains things very well and makes you feel very comfortable! Couldn't have had a better experience!

Highly recommend

Dr. Elmore has taken care of my son since the day he was born (my son is 4 yrs old now). He has preformed numerous surgeries and tests on my son and we are completely satisfied with the care and attention he has given us. Dr. Elmore is extremely thorough and cares so much for his patients. He's compassionate and had always explained things in a way for my husband and I to understand exactly what was going on with our child. I highly trust and recommend Dr. Elmore

Excellent Dr. and office staff is much better

Be careful with the only pediatric urologists in town!

If you have young ones with urological issues, be careful when you are dealing with GA Urology that is the ONLY pediatric urologists in Atlanta. I strongly urge you to research online and get second opinion from other pediatric urologists out of town. These guys have created a monopoly in Atlanta and do whatever they wish.

Dr. Elmore Exceeds All Expectations And More

Before I saw Dr. Elmore, I had very negative experiences with a different pediatric urologist from the same practice. Due to emergency circumstances, I ended up in Dr. Elmore's office because he was on call, and we were so pleased with him that we never went back to our old doctor! Dr. Elmore consistently goes above and beyond the call of duty. He goes out of his way to make sure we understand and are comfortable with every decision that is made. He spends a good amount of time with us during every office visit, and he is always incredibly thorough (once even tracking Dow going over every CT we've had in the last two years to track the growth of a cyst).

Great experience! My daughter is usually anxious around doctors but she loved him right away. He spent time explaining things and her surgery turned out GREAT.

Dr. Elmore was flat out phenomenal with our son!! Not only did he spend time explaining the problem, but was realistic and forthcoming with the risks and possible outcomes of the procedure.

He was great with my son. Dr.Elmore is very patient and kind and has a great bedside manner. He is professional and was very prompt in his diagnosis and treatment.

He was great. Took care of my little boy like it was his own!