Dr. James M Feeley Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

1.7

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. James M Feeley?

Dismissed a breast lump twice finally sending me for an ultrasound which revealed other matters. When I asked for a referral somewhere else he went back in and changed notes on my medical record the same day. I never got a visit summary for the two visits I had with this doctor. He did not do a thorough breast exam. I was able to get my Breast Care done elsewhere and it was acknowledged by another doctor. He covered himself in the record just in case there was something wrong with me concerning that breast lump and that is dishonest.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. James M Feeley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Laurium, MI.