Dr. James M Fox Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James M Fox?

Retired IBM Manager

This medical heart expert has saved my life - more than once. His insight into cardio problems is outstanding. He is personable and a pleasure to talk to. Jim's association with the Webber Heart Center is a key factor in the status of the facility - in the top 50 in the country!

My emergency treatment and follow up was the best experience, all things considered, as I received excellant care in hospital and office.

There is nothing wrong

I went to see Dr Fox 3x's and every time he repeatedly told me there was nothing wrong. Wouldn't listen to me. Even after I was unable to have a test run because of my heart beating to fast, Dr Fox just blew me off. I have since gone to another cardiologist and he found that I have Afib. Wouldn't see him if he was the last doctor on earth