Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James M Hill
Dr. James M Hill, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Arlington Heights, IL. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Hill is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital and Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital. Dr. Hill has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. James M Hill has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. James M Hill has the following 20 expertise
- Corneal Diseases
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Macular Degeneration
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Injuries
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. James M Hill is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 55
Dr Hill Is an excellent professional. I have sought his services for surgeries including knees and shoulders. In all cases I have been completely satisfied.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Hill is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Creighton University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Creighton University Medical Center
Dr. James M Hill accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsIllinois Bone & Joint Institute Ortho Assoc, 1300 E Central Rd Ste 1A, Arlington Heights, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James M Hill in this video.
Dr. James M Hill is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington Heights, IL.