Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Jenkins
Dr. James Jenkins, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spartanburg, SC, with other offices in Plano, TX and Plano, TX. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Jenkins is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano, Harris Methodist H E B and Parkland Health & Hospital System. He speaks English.
Dr. James Jenkins has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. James Jenkins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spartanburg, SC.