Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James M Johnson has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
I had a blighted ovum (basically a miscarriage that won't pass) and had both my wishes ignored and was treated with condescension. After waiting for three weeks for the miscarriage to pass, having two ultrasounds and multiple blood tests, I asked to please have a D&C. I was treated as if I was trying to get an abortion (when in reality I really wanted this baby) and was told to just wait it out, which could take over three months, not for scientific reasons, but for his "moral" reasons that he could not "end a pregnancy" with hormone levels as high as mine were even though every ultrasound had shown that the embryo had no heart beat. Every time I came to the office I met with another nurse, tech, or staff, and only met the doctor the one time when I put my foot down. No one there knew who I was, I had to repeat my history every time I came, and ended up feeling even worse about the miscarriage than I would have to start with.
Dr. Johnson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Good Samaritan Medical Center
Dr. James M Johnson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ HMO ExcelCare Network
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWest Valley Womens Care, 9305 W Thomas Rd Ste 155, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. James M Johnson is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.