Dr. James M Koch Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. James M Koch?

If I was able to give zero stars or give a negative numbered rating, that's exactly what I would do. Of the many doctors I have, and do, work with James Koch is BY FAR the worst I have come across. He left an appointment while we were mid conversation, he cannot keep his story straight, does not work to find a solution, and arrogant. I will never recommended Dr. Koch to anyone and will warn against not using him to anyone looking for a neurologist.

Best doctor I've had

Very caring doctor. Talks to you in terms you can understand. Staff is always nice. I would recommend to anyone.