Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Mohs
Dr. James Mohs, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Visalia, CA, with other offices in Tulare, CA and Visalia, CA (and 1 other location). He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Mohs is affiliated with Kaweah Delta Health Care District and Kaweah Delta Healthcare District. He speaks English.
Dr. James Mohs has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. James Mohs has the following 3 expertise
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Thyroid Diseases
Dr. James Mohs has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. James Mohs is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Mohs came across as very professional, caring and took the time to explain my treatment plan with me thoroughly. He listened to my concerns and addressed them to my satifaction. He's very upfront and honest. When my lab reports came back and I went to my follow up appointment, he took the time to explain my lab reports to me and helped me understand them and how they pertained to my condition. He prescribed a med that I could not tolerate. I called his office to speak to him about it and he, personally, returned my call within about an hour and a half and took the time to listen to my reactions to the meds and came up with an alternative plan and asked me to call him back if the alternate medication plan didn't work. Again, I found him to be very professional as well as personable and compassionate over the phone as he was in his office. I would recommend Dr. Mohs to my friends and family.
Dr. Mohs is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kaweah Delta Health Care District
Kaweah Delta Healthcare District
47 Years Experience
Graduated in 1966
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. James Mohs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Visalia, CA.