Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James M Muse
Dr. James M Muse, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tyler, TX. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Muse is affiliated with East Texas Medical Center Carthage, Trinity Mother Frances Hospital-Tyler and Christus Mother Frances Hospital Jacksonville. Dr. Muse has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James M Muse has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Muse is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
50 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1968
Dallas Co Hp Parkland Memorial
Dr. James M Muse accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTyler Ob/Gyn, 700 Olympic Plaza Cir Ste 602, Tyler, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James M Muse in this video.
Dr. James M Muse is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tyler, TX.