The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James M Nachbar has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
- Laser Resurfacing
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Hair Restoration
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Breast Diseases
- Skin Cancer
- Reconstructive Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Very disappointing experience with a Dr. who did not listen to my needs and wants although I did not realize that until after surgery of course. I was very unhappy with my results . He suggested I get a second opinion which I did . Dr. Nachbar not only left me with pain and discomfort (physical and mental) he did not respond when I told him of the second opinion. I ended up having to have major reconstruction from another surgeon that cost me $10,000 in addition to the $5,000 I paid him. I didn't feel like he cared about me as a patient or a person whatsoever. 1 of my Dr's suggested I sue him , the other suggested I ask for my money back. I did the latter however he never graced me with a response.
38 Years Experience
Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
University Medical Center
Dr. James M Nachbar accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsArizona Academy Of Plastic Surgery, 8896 E Becker Ln Ste 102, Scottsdale, AZ
Dr. James M Nachbar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.