Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Osborn
Dr. James Osborn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, OK. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Osborn is affiliated with Integris Baptist Reg Health Center Miami, Integris Health -Baptist Regi, Miami, Ok and Integris Baptist Regional. He speaks English.
Dr. James Osborn has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. James Osborn is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Will never be letting him see me again, ever. Was in excruciating pain after surgery, my Dr was out of town, so I did as he instructed and went into a clinic, and all he did was poke around on my incisions which caused me even more pain and tell me there was nothing that he could do for me and sent me on my way. Awful experience and I wouldn't recommend him to anybody
Dr. Osborn is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Integris Baptist Reg Health Center Miami
Integris Health -Baptist Regi, Miami, Ok
Integris Baptist Regional
29 Years Experience
University of Oklahoma
Graduated in 1984
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions21 W Central Ave, Miami, OK
Dr. James Osborn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, OK.