4.9

Lip Lift

Had a positive experience with Dr. Pearson. Took time to answer all my questions and followed up with me multiple times post surgery to see how I was recovering. Dr. Pearson takes pride in his work and provides you all the necessary information beforehand so you can make an informed decision on what’s best for you. Caring surgeon who I highly recommend.

Very Patient

It took me a while to decide to get my surgery, years in fact. Dr Pearson was very informative and patient with me. I am very, very pleased with the outcome of my surgery and would highly recommend Dr Pearson.

Lip Lift

Dr. Pearson is an excellent surgeon. He explained everything about the procedure in detail and was very patient in answering all my questions. After surgery he followed up with multiple times to check in my progress. He takes great pride in his work and truly cares about his patients. I’m a week out post surgery and am very happy with my results so far. I highly recommended Dr. Pearson!!

Professional and Highly Skilled Doctor in Hermosa Beach area

Dr. Pearson is a fantastic doctor that is truly dedicated to his patients and profession. He is very patient and makes it a priority to discuss all possible options with you and will answer any question you have in a way that you easily understand. He makes his patients a priority and has an excellent bedside manner and always personally calls to check up on how you are doing after a procedure. Scheduling an appointment with him is simple and if by slim chance you can't find a time that works for you, he will go as far as staying late or even come in on his day off just to see you. Easily one of the most professional doctors I've had the pleasure of meeting. Highly Recommended.

Dr. James Pearson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hermosa Beach, CA.