Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James M Reidy DO
Dr. James M Reidy, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Chandler, AZ, with another office in Gilbert, AZ. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery within the Head and Neck and Plastic Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. James M Reidy has 2 locations
2680 S Val Vista Dr Ste 175
Gilbert, AZ 85295
Book Online Now
Dr. James M Reidy has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery within the Head and Neck
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Showing 5 of 11
Self-verified patient of Dr. James M Reidy - Posted on April 21st, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. James M Reidy - Posted on April 18th, 2015
I have had my share of experiences with doctors and this was by far the best. Dr. Reidy made sure that I understood what was going to be performed and that I was comfortable with the possible risks and complications. Even I came in with medicare, Dr.Reidy and his staff still treated me with the upmost respect.
Self-verified patient of Dr. James M Reidy - Posted on April 7th, 2015
Do Not Recommend
Self-verified patient of Dr. James M Reidy - Posted on August 7th, 2013
Dr. Reidy doesn't listen well, but likes to talk. I asked him about how to prevent my issue from happening again and he went on and on about how it's likely that I don't have cancer. I never stated that I thought I did. Never got an answer to my question. The biggest challenge with this office was the response from the back office regarding paperwork that needed to be filled out for my short term disability. I had to call several times and stop by in person in order to get paperwork faxed. All faxed paperwork was LATE. And, to top it off, I paid $35.00/fax for late paperwork that I had to beg them to fill out and fax. I do not recommend this office.
Self-verified patient of Dr. James M Reidy - Posted on May 21st, 2012
21 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. James M Reidy Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. James M Reidy is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Chandler, AZ.