The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Seltzer
Dr. James Seltzer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Escondido, CA, with other offices in Oceanside, CA and Worcester, MA (and 5 other locations). He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Seltzer is affiliated with Pomerado Hospital, Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian and University of California, Irvine Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. James Seltzer has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
Dr. James Seltzer has the following 4 expertise
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Dr. James Seltzer has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Seltzer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
University of California, Irvine Medical Center
St. Vincent's Hospital
Tri-City Medical Center
Sharp Memorial Hospital
Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
Saint Vincent Hospital
Children's Hospital - San Diego
Rady Children's Hospital-San Diego
University of California
St Vincent Hospital at Worcester Medical Center
UC Irvine Medical Center
Sharp Mission Park
36 Years Experience
University of Pennsylvania
Graduated in 1977
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James Seltzer in this video.
Dr. James Seltzer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Escondido, CA.