The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James M Shaw has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. James M Shaw has the following 6 expertise
- Hair Restoration
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Laser Resurfacing
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Skin Cancer
Dr. James M Shaw has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. James M Shaw is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
My upcoming surgery will be my third with Dr. Shaw. First two were cosmetic, this will be for medical. I am returning to him as I trust him. Obviously I have been very satisfied with the first two procedures and feel confident about the upcoming surgery/results. I would recommend him to anyone contemplating plastic surgery whether for cosmetic or medical. Also, great staff.
After a procedure done by Dr. Shaw, I developed a severe infection which required emergency surgery. For months after I was prescribed antibiotics, steroids and pain medication. I'm left with a large disfiguring scar which will take additional surgery to correct. Dr. Shaw seemed detached and uncaring.
- University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. James M Shaw accepts the following insurance providers.
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsJames Michael Shaw Md, 3595 N Webb Rd, Wichita, KS
Dr. James M Shaw is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wichita, KS.