Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James P Spencer has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. James P Spencer has the following 9 expertise
- Skin Cancer
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
Dr. James P Spencer has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. James P Spencer is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
My only complaint is that Dr. Spencer is so popular that I had to wait a few weeks to be able to see him. Dr. Spencer and his staff are great to deal with. My concerns were addressed and I was happy with the treatment. I have also see Scott Freeman, the PA in the office and he too was great to work with.
Dr. Spencer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Mount Sinai Medical Center
Dr. James P Spencer accepts the following insurance providers.
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
Locations & DirectionsYorktown Urgent Care, 225 Veterans Rd, Yorktown Heights, NY
Dr. James P Spencer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Yorktown Heights, NY.