Dr. James Macmillan IV Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. James Macmillan IV?

Knowledge isn't everything

Posted on November 28th, 2017

Rude, arrogant, treated me like an ignorant underling. Wrote horrible untruths in my chart. Told me I was a hypochondriac and had too high expectations for antibiotics - I should just lose weight.

narcissistic Little Man With A god Complex

Posted on July 25th, 2017

I have been a patient for several years. The practice upgraded their software platform to "MyChart," needless to say it has been an eye opener. The more he codes you with the more he gets paid by insurance companies. I found all sorts of misdiagnosis and when questioned he became very angry. He is a liar who has no regard for how he labels a person. Just a wee Little man who thinks he can do what ever he wants. STAY CLEAR FROM THIS QUACK, and if you are a patient make sure you read your records. No telling what conditions you may have you didn't even know you had.

Posted on December 31st, 2015

One of the more honest doctors around. Other reviewers were likely told they were overweight.

Posted on June 3rd, 2014

The rudest dr I ever had encounted, once you get pass the dragon woman in the office and wait for all the pharmaceutical salespeople to leave you are finally ushered into the most uncaring medical personnel on the planet.

don't go there

Posted on October 9th, 2013

I've been goin to this Dr almost 3years, most uncaring Dr I've ever been too, if he cared more about his patients than he does about riding his dam bicycle he might be ok!!!!! Fed up and won't be going back!! I have medical issues and all he says is....you need to eat better....what!!! I had back surgery and I called and told him I had something going on with me, heart rate is very low, been dizzy and very lightheaded and nurse called and said we will discuss it and I'll get back to you......still waiting!!!? I'm done! !!!

Find a new Dr he is an unpleasant dr

Posted on September 12th, 2013

He has the worst bedside manner rude egotistical and uncaring we will visit him again!

Posted on October 21st, 2017