Dr. James M Macek Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James M Macek?

Don't do it.

He misdiagnosed me and told me to get treatment done before even knowing the diagnosis. He ended up being incorrect about my situation and I now need to get imaging scans done. I ended up spending too much money over long term treatments which didn't work.

Very competant, very personable. Easy to talk with, is an excellent choice for a PCP. Only drawback is that you are stuck with using Steward Medical Group specialists for referrals.

Dr. Macek is the best!

Dr Macek has been my PCP for about 13 years now. During that time, I moved out of state, and upon my return to Massachusetts, landed near the Cape. I will still travel to see Dr. Macek. You seldom have to wait for your scheduled appointment time to see him, and when you're with him, he never makes the appointment feel rushed. He asks pointed follow-up questions, and is funny and kind. When referrals are needed, he always sends you out to top-notch, skilled specialists. I can't say enough about Dr Macek.

I have been a patient of Dr. Macek's since he began practicing in this area. He is kind, thorough, and has always provided an accurate diagnosis and effective treatment when necessary. You would be lucky to have him as your Doctor.

Best Primary I've ever had.

Over the years I had mentioned a pain that had bothered me to numerous primary physicians (I've moved around a bit), and Dr. Macek is the first to make what seemed like a logical diagnosis. He's been very personable and knowledgeable. Best Dr I've had since my pediatrician!

Does not answer phone. Late for appointments. May be a very knowledgable doctor but the staff is terrible. Would never go back.

Pleasant manner, very knowledgeable, great on follow-up.

I have been a patient of Dr. Macek for many, many years at 3 different practices. I always feel I get the best care and follow up from him and his great staff!

great doctor

Dr. Macek is an amazing doctor, he takes time to talk to you and listen to everything that is going on, he gets to the bottom of all health issues and if he can't figure it out he will refer you to a specialists. My entire family sees Macek and we are very pleased with all he has done for us. I highly recommend him as a doctor!

I would recommend him to others. He listens and respects the patient's point of view. He keeps current and is well informed about medical issues.