Featured Providers Near YouSponsored Results
- Dr. Jeanne Rota Matthews, MA, MEd, PsyDPsychology, TeleMedicineVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Dr. Aazaz u Haq, MDPsychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, TeleMedicineVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Dr. Audrey E Longson, DOChild & Adolescent Psychiatry, Psychiatry, Addiction MedicineVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Dr. Ivan S Cohen, MDPsychiatryVIEW FULL PROFILE
About Dr. James J Macfadyen MD
Dr. James J Macfadyen has the following 4 SPECIALTIES
Dr. James J Macfadyen has the following 6 expertise
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018, 2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
50 Years Experience
Graduated in 1971
Dr. James J Macfadyen Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Select
- BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
More about Dr. James J Macfadyen
Dr. Macfadyen graduated from the Hahnemann University School of Medicine in 1971. He works in West Chester, PA and specializes in Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist, Psychology, Psychiatry and Adult, Child/Adolescent Psychiatry.