Dr. James Macintyre Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Macintyre?

Ethical, non invasive philosophy

Posted on May 1st, 2017

I was glad this doctor was recommended to me. He is thorough, evaluates everything, answers all questions with patience and doesn't rush into surgery.

Sports Injury

Posted on January 18th, 2016

I had a sports injury that occurred playing sports. I had the injury for a couple of months and really thought it was a muscle problem in my thigh and thought it would get better and never did so I went to him as he is listed as a Sports Medicine Doctor. I told him my problem and he said it was not my muscle in my thigh but a hip injury and recommended a hip shot. The person who did the shot as I showed him how I was hurting said what I was describing was not typical of a hip injury more like a muscle pulled away from bone and said did not think this shot would work. I did not know what to do and had this expensive shot and it did not work. I am an elderly person and did not have extra money for this expensive shot. I would not recommend this Doctor.

Posted on December 9th, 2015

Suffered with chronic neck pain for nearly three years and left my appointment with not only a diagnosis but was also finally pain free!

Posted on September 14th, 2015

When we met him for the first and only visit, he came in and questioned everything my wife told him about her injury she received in a car cash were in. We read his report he gave for our Atterney and it was so untrue of my wife, made me real made. Maybe its time he retired. He should learn to treat his patience a lot better. By his other reveiws looks like I'm not the only one who feels this way.

patient

Posted on May 21st, 2015

I do NOT recommend this doctor

Posted on December 18th, 2014

Left in tears. The receptionist were complaining and bickering the whole time. I had to tell the x-ray tech. to use the lead protector and he didn't want me to. The doctor told me that I was in too much pain everywhere that he wasn't sure what to do. He also, didn't post my x-rays for any other doctor to see or his notes. I found this out when I went to a different doctor. I was told the doctors can choose to post information for all doctors to see or not, and he didn't. With the new doctor I was given results and answers, in one visit. I also had to have my x-rays done again, and the tech (without me asking) made sure I had the lead protector.

Thorough, knowledgable, problem solver

Posted on July 23rd, 2012

Thorough in his assessments and extremely knowledgable in sports related injuries. He is a pt advocate and attempts to clearly explain the injury process, prevention, rehab process. Caring and personal evaluation and treatment.

Dr. Macintyre is a great doctor and individual.

Posted on March 25th, 2011

I have taken my girls and my elderly mother to Dr. Macintyre. He treated my mother with dignity and respect, while trying to figure out why she was suddenly in a wheelchair. My daughters have had sports injuries and he's been spot on with diagnoses and treatment. I recommend him to all my friends.

Posted on February 22nd, 2010

I've been to Dr. Mac twice and both times he exhibited real professionalism and knowledge. Friendly and answers any questions that I have. My son who has also been to him says the very same things.

Posted on July 7th, 2017