Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James V Mackell Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. James V Mackell Jr has the following 14 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
Dr. James V Mackell Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Extremely unprofessional, ignored anything I had to say about my back pain. Apparently I'm making up the tingling and numbness in my back, spine, and legs. When girlfriend confronted him about not listening to me, and that he doesn't understand, she has seen me unable to move for days and need help getting up just to use the bathroom, he asked her if she's currently employed. What does that have to do with my back? Nor is it any of his business. At the end of the appointment he diagnosed me with being too fat and that I need to excercise more. I'm 5' 11" and 210 lbs. I used to be built like a beast, but am out of shape now, because I can't work out the past few years due to my back. He completely ignored this fact. I HIGHLY SUGGEST NO ONE EVER GO TO THIS DOCTOR. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. HE'S JUDGEMENTAL BEFORE HE EVEN MEETS YOU. PASSED HIM IN THE HALL AND THOUGHT "I HOPE THAT ISN'T MY DOCTOR," AS HE GLARED AT ME FOR HAVING LONG HAIR AND WEARING BLACK. WORST DOCTOR EVER.
49 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1969
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Dr. James V Mackell Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
Locations & DirectionsJames V Mackell Jr Md, 2701 Holme Ave Ste 204, Philadelphia, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James V Mackell Jr in this video.
Dr. James V Mackell Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.