Dr. James Mackell Jr Is this you?

9 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. James Mackell Jr?

HORRIBLE DOCTOR

Posted on April 13th, 2010

Extremely unprofessional, ignored anything I had to say about my back pain. Apparently I'm making up the tingling and numbness in my back, spine, and legs. When girlfriend confronted him about not listening to me, and that he doesn't understand, she has seen me unable to move for days and need help getting up just to use the bathroom, he asked her if she's currently employed. What does that have to do with my back? Nor is it any of his business. At the end of the appointment he diagnosed me with being too fat and that I need to excercise more. I'm 5' 11" and 210 lbs. I used to be built like a beast, but am out of shape now, because I can't work out the past few years due to my back. He completely ignored this fact. I HIGHLY SUGGEST NO ONE EVER GO TO THIS DOCTOR. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. HE'S JUDGEMENTAL BEFORE HE EVEN MEETS YOU. PASSED HIM IN THE HALL AND THOUGHT "I HOPE THAT ISN'T MY DOCTOR," AS HE GLARED AT ME FOR HAVING LONG HAIR AND WEARING BLACK. WORST DOCTOR EVER.

Posted on November 10th, 2016