Dr. James D Mackey Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. James D Mackey?

I was very please with Dr. Mackey as my Doctor.

I found him to be straight forward and answered all my questions. Chemo is not easy but they made me feel comfortable while going through it. I would recommend him to anyone with cancer.

My experience was not the best. Every other round of chemo landed me in the ER with a 5 day hospital stay with Mackey no where in site or even being able to get in touch with. After the 4th round, 2nd hospital stay and 1st blood transfusion I thought it best to end our doctor patient relationship. Be advised once you begin chemo most oncologists will not take you mid treatment so switching to finish treatment is near to impossible so research oncologists before you comit. Dr. Mackey might do well with blood disorders but I felt he had no idea about care for side effects of chemo for breast cancer. I personally would not recommend him for a Dr. Good luck.

DO NOT GO HERE!

My husband almost died in their care from a Heidi Jordan from pure neglect

Great for cancer. However I really did not get yes you have cancer. I know they really try not bring your spirts down however I am very FRANK person and prefer to be treated the same. I really did not get any answers about my type of cancer I got most of my answers from google.

Dr. James D Mackey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southlake, TX.