Dr. James E Magnusson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James E Magnusson?

Great Doctor

I'm so glad I went to Dr. Magnusson. I've needed a breast reduction for years and I couldn't be happier with the results. The staff was amazing start to finish and Dr. Magnusson took his time to explain everything and make sure I understood everything very clearly. I highly recommend Dr. Magnusson if you're needing work done. This guy knows what he's doing!

Integrity, outstanding bedside manners, and great results!

So, I had a Breast augmentation and liposuction with Dr. magnusson about a couple years ago with outstanding results. So, I decided to go back to him because I trust him. I am preparing for a bikini model completion, and with having a child and been pregnant before my body and skin is just not the same. So, I dicided to go to Dr. magnusson again for liposuction. When I went for my appointment, the staff and Dr. magnusson took their time and did not rush me. He also was honest with me and said my body looks great and I do not need liposuction! It will be a waste of my money and might even cause me to look bad after! He is an amazing doctor! I would for sure recommend him!!

Integrity, outstanding bedside manners, and great results!

Dr. Magnusson performed my daughter's breast reduction when she was 15. She had been turned down by other Drs. due to her age. Dr. Magnusson recognized the beginning of kyphosis due to her large breast size .Long story short , he did a superb job. She almost immediately gained self confidence that she'd never had.; no more humiliation & teasing from students ( & teachers) . I have recommended him to many people & I'm still so thankful to him for helping my daughter be the beautiful confident 29 year old she is today .

Second time around

I had my 1st implants in 2000. I have scheduled my 2nd surgery to replace the implants that was only supposed to last 10 years. Almost 17 years later. I could not be more please with Dr. Magnusson or his staff. No problems and highly recommended him to all my friends.

Excellent Tummy tuck.

Complications post op

Breast implants with many complications after. Capsular contracture in both breasts, palpable implant fold, possible "double bubble" in left breast, implant migrating in left breast

Wife & mother

I was referred to Dr. Magnusson by a friend who had breast augmentation & a tummy tuck. I was turning forty & wanted breasts, I was a B cup. He put in saline implants that made me a D cup. This was done in 1996 and it is 2016 now, my breasts are still beautiful! I have never had any trouble with them and I love them! Dr. Magnusson is a great Doctor and I have referred several friends to him and would and will use him again.

I am very pleased with my results.

Excellent doctor!!

Dr Magnusson and his staff are awesome!! I had breast cancer and after complications with my first surgery (NOT DR MAGNUSSON's fault). I have had a total of 6 surgeries to fix and correct and reconstruct my breasts. I would highly recommend Dr Magnusson for any plastic surgery. Him and his staff truly have concern and they care about you as a patient. You are treated with respect by everyone in the office.

Emergency Room Response

I suffered deep cut through and completely across upper eye lid exposing tissue layers to optic nerve. At Norman emergency room, I saw (with my good eye)a well-tanned, blond guy in shorts and sandels walking through Emergency Room looking like a California surfer. I guessed he was a plastic surgeon. I yelled "I want HIM". He immediately came over, expertly sewed me up, followed up a couple of weeks later. Perfect results - no problems, no scars.

Renia Allison

I have had a breast augmentation and liposuction by Dr. Magnusson as well as filler agents and Botox. He did an amazing job!!! Very professional and his staff was great!! Will continue to go to him!! The best!