Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. R J Majxner has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. R J Majxner has the following 3 expertise
Dr. R J Majxner has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. R J Majxner is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Last week we brought my daughter into the ER with SEVERE abdominal pains. Dr. Majxner was the DR at Bozeman Deaconess. For SIX hours he did nothing except for administering Morphine. The nurse and I suggested he take an X-Ray but he would not order it. Finally our family Dr's Associate came to the ER and ordered one to find out what the problem was and treat it. I have never been more disappointed with indecision and such terrible hospital care. Thank goodness it wasn't life threatening.
University Of Colorado Health
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsBozeman Deaconess Hospital, 915 Highland Blvd, Bozeman, MT
Dr. R J Majxner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bozeman, MT.