Dr. James Mallory Jr Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. James Mallory Jr?

Nice office and grooming. Did more harm than good.

Posted on April 27th, 2015

It's been years, but in the midst of my divorce with small children, the good Christian doctor preyed on another poor schmuck in the system. He made his money and attempted to make me a lifelong patient with a lifelong MISdiagnosis. He never once even offered to pray or ever cited any comforting words. The children and I recovered from our troubles, but it would have gone better for all concerned if I had not fallen into Mallory's 'care'. BTW, by God's Grace, I am years free of any meds or psychiatric care and leading a happy, productive, and socially connected life.

Posted on March 3rd, 2017