Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James B Mammel has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. James B Mammel has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
Dr. James B Mammel has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. James B Mammel is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
If I could put zero stars I would. This is my first pregnancy and would be my last if I could only see him again. He spends up to 5 minutes tops with me in the exam room and he maybe says a few words to me. I have about 4 weeks left in my pregnancy and he hasn't gone over a birth plan or examined my belly to see what position my baby is in. I am not always sure what questions to ask and would think a doctor would be a little more informative for a first time mother. I do not expect to come out of this with him being a best friend or like family but I do expect to feel like a human and not just another chart. I will never recommend him to anyone, especially new moms.
Dr. Mammel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1981
Clarian Health Partners
Dr. James B Mammel accepts the following insurance providers.
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWatson Clinic LLP-Bella Vista Building, 1755 N Florida Ave, Lakeland, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James B Mammel in this video.
Dr. James B Mammel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lakeland, FL.