Dr. James Manzanares Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. James Manzanares?

Posted on March 24th, 2016

Excellent doctor who cares about patients well being.

Doctor was a no-show

Posted on October 2nd, 2013

After waiting over two hours past my appointment time, staff informed me Dr M had departed the office 1/2 hour earlier. No explanation was offered as to why he did this.

Posted on November 11th, 2012

would not recommend for serious problems/

A Great Man

Posted on November 10th, 2012

My 5 year old son broke his arm. Even though Dr. Manzanares was not our doctor, he found out our son needed help or would be transferred to a children's hospital over an hour away. He postponed a scheduled surgery, and took on our son and repaired his arm. He was there for all the follow up and my son has complete and full use of his arm. Dr. Manzanares made the best out of our terrible situation and we are eternally grateful for his going above and beyond. He is the best doctor I've ever had the opportunity to see.

Posted on February 28th, 2012

Very nice doctor, he is out for the patient to help not the insurance

Posted on June 26th, 2011

When my son broke his arm on a camping trip Dr M was there and for the 6 months of follow ups and casts. Today he has a full functioning arm because of him! We miss him here in MN!

Dr. Manzanares has been a God send.

Posted on June 6th, 2010

I have required three spinal surgeries within the past year, and I can say without any reservations that Dr. Manzanares is by far the best Surgeon I have ever had. His bed side manor and professionalism are unparalleled. He exhibits a care and concern for his patients which I feel is so often lacking today in the medical field. I can honestly say, that not only would I recommended him, but If I were to ever need another orthopedist, he without any question would be the one! Thanks Dr. M for all you have done! C.H.

Posted on January 17th, 2010

Dr. Manzanares is an exceptional doctor and takes time with his patients. I never felt that there was an appointment before or after me...he and his staff are always prompt, professional, and curtious. He and his PA make you feel like a human being and that's why I have recommended him to many people since my surgery. Thanks for the second chance at life doc!

The best doctor I have ever had.

Posted on October 1st, 2008

I have had multiple complications with my back. I have been here locally, gone as far as Texas for surgery, and am very grateful that this doctor is here. He has given back my life with his care and dedication. Bedside manner is more than you could ever expect from a busy doctor. A local prominent doctor was unwilling to operate, explaining to me "the pain would not kill me". Dr. Manzanares knew that it was killing me mentally. Thanks Doc, you are the best!!!

Posted on September 24th, 2017