Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Markmann
Dr. James Markmann, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA, with another office in Burlington, VT. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Transplant Surgery. Dr. Markmann is affiliated with SMG St Elizabeth's Medical Center, Newton-Wellesley Hospital and Massachusetts Eye & Ear Infirmary. Dr. Markmann has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. James Markmann has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Transplant Surgery
Transplant surgeons are trained to transplant organs from donors, whether living or deceased, to the patients in need. This includes liver, lung, heart, intestine, pancreas and kidney transplants as well as tissue, bone marrow and cornea transplants....
Dr. James Markmann is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.