Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James K Massengill MD
Dr. James K Massengill, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Union City, CA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. He speaks English.
Dr. James K Massengill has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. James K Massengill has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. James K Massengill - Posted on March 4th, 2014
35 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
St Lukes Regional Medical Center
Dr. James K Massengill Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. James K Massengill's office for more information.
3555 Whipple Rd Union City, CA : (510) 675-4010
More about Dr. James K Massengill
I have a simple philosophy, treat people the way I would want to be treated. I am kind, friendly, gentle and have a sense of humor. I do my best to make our interaction as nonthreatening as possible.
Locations & DirectionsKAISER PERMANENTE HAYWARD MEDICAL CENTER, 3555 Whipple Rd, Union City, CA
Dr. James K Massengill is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Union City, CA.