Dr. James K Matheson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James K Matheson?

Best OB EVER.

Dr. Matheson was my doctor for my successful pregnancy. He was GREAT. I had a miscarriage a few years prior and that doctor seemed to not care at all. Dr. Matheson joked along with me, comforted me, and pretty did anything I needed to ensure that my baby and my self were good. I love him and wish he did more than just OBGYN. I would never go to anyone else!

Wouldn't See Any Other Doctor

There are no words to describe how great Dr. Matheson is: he is caring, thorough, professional, takes all the time you need, explains things in a way you understand, has a good sense of humor, and is a genuinely good man. He performed a hysterectomy on me and did a great job. I don't know if he realizes that the girls at the front window are not friendly and don't seem professional in how they treat his patients at the desk. They can leave you standing for up to 10 minutes at the window without acknowledging you. I overlook that because he is such a superb doctor.

The best OB around!

I think Dr. Matheson is a GREAT doctor! I'm overweight and have had pregnancy losses, so I've seen some awful doctors. Dr. Matheson really takes the time to explain to you and make sure you understand and I really appreciate that. Some staff, like with any other public place, are more pleasant than others, but I have personally never had any issues. They all seem to have a goal in mind: taking care of you and baby. I would highly recommend Dr. Matheson to ANYONE I know because he is just such a good person. I read the reviews of him (and his staff) online, and decided to give it a shot. All of the positive reviews, for me, absolutely were true. He has a great bedside manner, sense of humor and understanding that WE, the patients, ARE NOT DOCTORS. Please, see for yourself!

BEST! ever....

Dr. Matheson is a great Dr. He's very clear in explaining so I understand everything he's doing, finds or what needs to be done next. He has operated on me as well and everything was perfect. His follow up care is excellent!!! You will not go wrong with this doctor in my opinion. I trust him with my life!

I totally love Dr Matheson. He is very caring and spends as much time with you as you need. I went to him with my second pregnacy and he was awesome. His staff is always very polite to me and considerate. I deff would recommend him as anyones doctor.

best ever would never go to anyone else

I would definitely recommend Dr. Matheson. He is the best I wouldn't trust no other doctor to care for me like he has.

Great Doctor

I have gone to Dr. Matheson with both of my pregnancies and each time had a variety of problems. With my second child he was very concerned when the hospital wouldn't give me an ultrasound for a threatened miscarriage. The very next day he saw me and did the ultrasound himself to figure out what the problem was. I am very pleased with Dr. Matheson and I will continue to go to him with my next pregnancy.

Great Doctor

My only complaint about this office is the staff. The main girl, Tiffany, is less than pleasant. I don't think I've EVER seen her smile and she never makes me feel like they're happy to see me. I think that if you work at an OBGYN office you'd be a lot friendlier than that. The girl that weighs you and does your blood pressure isn't friendly either. Even my husband commented on her professionalism, or lack thereof. I just think the office staff needs a reset and a wake up call. If you're going to work at a place like that, you need to be friendly!

great place to go

Dr.Matheson's office is one of the best places to go. The staff their is very caring and conciderate. You dont wait long to be seen, and the staff spends as much time with you as they can. To me it feels like their not only here for me and my baby, but as my friends. They keep me well updated with facts i should know, and they ask if i have any questions a couple times during the visit.

very good communication, spends alot of time with the patient and doesn't make you feel rushed, the only issue I have is the office staff aren't too outgoing and have forgotten to give us information before but these were minor issues!

Excellent OBGYN

Great doctor! He is very caring. His office staff is very nice and good about getting you in with him or the midwife- Amy when needed.

WONDERFUL DOCTOR

Dr. Matheson was my doctor while I was pregnant. I am so glad I chose him. He is absolutrly wonderful. I recommend him to any pregnant woman. You can tell her really cares about his patients and he will spend as much time with you answering all your questions. I could not have my child natural and he performed a c section and I was very pleased with everything. I couldnt ask for a better doctor. I will definately be going back to him when I have another baby