Dr. James Mathews Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. James Mathews?

Good Physician

Posted on November 10th, 2017

Dr. Matthews is very consistent and caring. Good doctor who takes his time with you to get to your issues and is very compassionate.

Posted on December 7th, 2016

i was very satisfied with doctor mathews methodology and personal ways of practice. He listened to my problem and even took into consideration the medication which I knew worked for me, and unlike other doctors nowadays who are afraid, yes afraid to prescribe anything to a responsible adult based on irresponsible 'stigma' associated with practically all medications that actually work (and I'm not talking about pain management here, that is a whole different ballgame and this doctor is no medication-pusher he is very meticulous and puts much thought into what he is prescribing to whom and the correct dosages) doctor mathews listened to me and that is extremely important at least to me when I visit a practitioner.

Posted on April 13th, 2015

Beware! This Dr. discharged ER patent with active heart attack causing complications including emergency surgery the following day. PT LAB result was showing active heart failure obviously he could not interpret accordingly.

Posted on March 18th, 2015

nice doctor but seem to just give up after not being able to find out what was wrong with me

Posted on January 6th, 2015

Out of 7 PCP's I've had, I consider him the worst.

Posted on July 29th, 2010

Dr. Mathews seems to be "Burned out" and that he's definitely not the same doctor I began with in the mid 1990's. He's always in too much of a hurry, doesn't liksten to me when I am talking and has made numerous mistakes in his notes in my chart. He has even left the office without telling the staff what tests he wanted ordered for me or to provide them with the prescriptions that I was to get before I left. Even the nurses at the hospital are hesitant to "bother" him at home when there is a serious question about my condition while I was his patient in the hospital. That's totally ridiculous! I definitely am looking around for a new pcp.

Posted on October 20th, 2017