Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. James T Mazzara
Dr. James T Mazzara, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Manchester, CT, with another office in Wethersfield, CT. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Mazzara is affiliated with Manchester Memorial Hospital. Dr. Mazzara has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James T Mazzara has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. James T Mazzara has the following 17 expertise
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Herniated Disc
- Wrist Injury
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Replacement
Dr. James T Mazzara has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. James T Mazzara is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 36
Had my surgery done and still experiencing cronic pain that Dr refuses to treat. I've been to the emergency room three times for the pain he refuses to treat. Even the drs at the er are shocked. I managed to get a second opinion and found out I need another sergery and that the surgery dr mazzara had done was useless. Unfortunately I'm stuck with Dr mazzara because of insurance and it being a work related injury. So now I wait in cronic pain for his next unless move . Malpractice in every sence of the word.
I have been seeing Dr. Mazzara for many years for various issues, and refer all of my family members to him as well. He is very thorough and explains things so I understand them completely. The office is clean, the office staff is nice and you never have to wait long. If you have any orthopedic issues, I highly recommend Dr. Mazzara.
I had a sudden shoulder injury at work. Dr Mazzara made an immediate diagnosis that was confirmed by an MRI. I could not even lift my arm before surgery. He fixed my rotator cuff and I can now move my shoulder without pain. I did therapy in his office and worked hard to get to this point. I very happy with his care. He tells it like it is, so when I tried to slack off on therapy he got me to work harder. It was worth it. I am better and now back to work. Very grateful!
Chose this doctor because of the high ratings given by his patients. I was totally disappointed from the minute I entered his office. I thought the front desk was toatlly disorganized and unprofessional (lots of personal business spoken between the ladies @ the front desk). The doctor himself was cold and arrogant, absolutely a turn off. Needless to say I did not return for a follow up visit(s), can't understand why this man is in the business he's in, he seems totally unhappy. To make matters worse, my insurance company was billed over $1,000.00 for the visit, ridiculous!!! I DO NOT recommend this doctor at all.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Mazzara is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1984
Dr. James T Mazzara accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James T Mazzara, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Manchester, CT, in this video.
Dr. James T Mazzara is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manchester, CT.